- School conducts various tools to ascertain the students Scholastic and Co-scholastic achievements conceived from the school through the criteria Viz. CCE techniques as provided by the CBSE.
- Progress Reports are signed by the respective parents. They are also required to note suggestion if any therein regarding the day to day academics progress of the students and seek advice regarding special effort on any subject from the respective teacher.
- Progress of each and every student is discussed with the parent in the next classroom PTA during the month itself.
- Due to illness, in exceptional cases and which are properly intimated, leave of absence will be granted to such student during the day of exams and in such peculiar cases re-examination will be as per students cumulative performance in the subject / in the previous examination.
- 4 FAs & 2 SAs are conducted from I to X. For XI & XII, 2 Mid-term Exam & 3 Term Exam are conducted.
ERP Login/Admissions/Pay Online